Moradabad Development Authority has launched new housing scheme naming Lohia Apartment under Naveen Nagar Yojna for MIG Category. A total of 42 G+2 flats are on offer in the scheme with 14 flats at each floor.
The total area of flat is 79.10 Sq. mt and the carpet area is 53 Sq.Mt which is same for all flats. The estimated cost of flat is different for different floors. The cost of ground floor flat is Rs 22,65,100/- while the cost for first floor flat is Rs 18,17,400/- and the cost of secnd floor flat is only Rs 19,29,300/-. The registration amount for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman category is Rs 1,70,000/- only while the registration amount for General Category is Rs 3,40,000/- only.
|Flat Details||Number of Units||Total Area (In Sq. Mtr.)||Build-up Area (In Sq. Mtr.)||Estimated Cost of Flat||Registration Amount||Allotment Amount (30%)|
|Ground Floor||14||79.10||53.00||Rs. 22,65,100/-||Rs. 3,40,000/-||Rs. 6,79,530/-|
|First Floor||14||79.10||53.00||Rs. 18,17,400/-||Rs. 5,45,220/-|
|Second Floor||14||79.10||53.00||Rs. 19,29,300/-||Rs. 5,78,790/-|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and over 18 years of age at the time of application.
- A person can make application to his name only, joint application are allowed only in case of Husband-Wife.
- Applicant or his family member doesn’t own a flat or land allotted by Moradabad Development Authority are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must nominate a person as his successor at the time of application.
How to Apply
- Application form is available at Canara Bank Moradabad Development Authority campus and Prathama Bank Harthala Branch from 09-Mrch-2015 to 30-March-2015 at the payment of Rs 500/-
- Bank draft of the respective amount should be deposited with the Application form.
Scheme Opens : 09-March-2015
Scheme Closes : 30-March-2015
Date of Draw : 15-04-2015