Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority this year has come up with new MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 for 3139 Flats located at Pimpri Chinchwad. In the following article we will let you know about where to get MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Application Form & How to apply for MHADA Lottery 2018 Online.The registration for MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 starts from 19th May onward and the last date of registration for MHADA Flat in Pimpri-Chinchwad is 18th June 2018. The draw of MHADA lottery 2018 will be announced on 30th June 2018.
Details of Flats in MHADA Pune Lottery 2018
There is a total of 3139 flats in this year MHADA lottery 2018 Pune for EWS, MIG, LIG and HIG category. The maximum number of flats on offer is in Nanded city where 1080 flats are available for registration.
- Nanded City: 1080
- Ravet and Punwal: 120
- Wakad: 22
- Chikhali: 268
- Charholi Wadmukhwadi: 214
- Dudulgaon Moshi: 239
- Yelewadi: 80
- Katraj: 29
- Dhanori: 51
How to Submit MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Application Form
Application Forms for MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 can be submitted through online mode only, Thus applicant who are willing to apply for MHADA Lottery 2018 need to register themselves at MHADA Lottery website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in for online submission of MHADA Lottery 2018 Pune Application Form.
Applicants needs to be very careful while filling MHADA Lottery 2018 application form as a single mistake can lead to rejection of application form. The step by step guide is provided below:
- Open the website link https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/Pune/
- Click on Register button
- Fill details like User Name For Login, Password, First Name, Father’s/Husband’s/Middle Name, Surname/Last Name, Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy) and Mobile Number
- Now Click Submit Button
- Your username and password will be created which will be sent to your email id and registered mobile number
- Now you can login with newly created UserID and Password
- Now fill details like Aadhaar card, PAN number, Address, Bank Details(for refund), Upload photograph of applicant etc
- Once you submit the details a new Lottery Application Window will open, Now select the lottery you wish to apply for from the list and Click on Pay button
- Application fees can be paid Online through Net banking or by Submitting Demad Draft in the bank.
MHADA Income Group Criteria 2018
The Income Group criteria for MHADA Pune Lottery 2018 is same as previous year. The detailed income group criteria for MHADA lottery 2018 is as follows:
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-
- Higher Income Group (HIG) – Rs. 75,001/- and above
Important Dates for MHADA Pune Board Lottery 2018
Registration Starts: 19th May 2018 12:00 PM onward
Registration Closes : 18th June 2018 11:59 pm
Online Application Starts: 20th May 2018 02:00 PM onward
Last Date for Online Application : 19th June 2018 11:59 pm
Online Payment ends : 20th June 2018 11:59 pm on
Publication of draft List of Applicant : 24th June 2018 at 06:00 PM.
Publication of Final List of Applicant : 24th June 2018 at 06:00 PM .
Lottery Date : 30th June 2018 at 10.00 am at IT Incubation center, Nanded city, Sinhgad Road