The much awaited MHADA Lottery 2015 is finally open. yes, now applicants can apply online for the mega lottery. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) invites applications for the allotement of 997 tenements/ Houses in various colonies of Mumbai Board on the basis of provision under MHADA Regulation 1981 and Land of Disposal rule 1981.
The registration will start from 15 April, 2015 from 2.00 p.m and the last date of registration is 14 May, 2015 till 6.00 p.m. Applicant has to pay Rs.200( Non-refundable) as application fees in the form Demand Draft to the designated banks. The Demand draft will be accepted in the period of 21 April, 2015 to 20 May, 2015. No D.D will be accepted after 20 May, 2015.
MHADA Lottery 2015 will commence lottery for six different locations of Mumbai i,e Pratiksha Nagar, Mankhurd, Gavanpada Mulund, Malvani Malad, and Unnatnagar Goregaon. pratiksha Nagar will have 56 MIG for sale, Mankhurd will have 66 LIG flats, Gavanpada Mulund consists of 185 MIG and 182 LIG flats for sale, 232 EWS flats in Malvani Malad and Unnantnagar comprises of 182 LIG and 94 EWS flats for sale. The sale price varies from 18 lakhs for 25 Sq.mt to 37 lakh for 40 sq.mt.
Here is the complete flat details:
|Scheme Code||Name of Scheme||Category||No. of Units
|Tentative cost||EMD + Application Form Fee
|310||Pratiksha Nagar, Sion||MIG||56||58.01||40.60||37,53,550||50,200|
|312||Gavanpada, Mulund||MIG||185||72 36||44.47||46.61.400||50,200|
Dates to Remember
- Start of Registration for Lottery 15 April 2015
- Start of Online Application for Lottery 21 April 2015
- End of Online Registration 14 May 2015
- End of Online Application 18 May2015
- End of Online Payment 18 May 2015
- End of Payment of EMD by DD/PO 20 May 2015
- Publication of Draft list of Accepted Application 25 May 2015
- Publication of Final list of Accepted Application 28 May 2015
- Publication of Winner & Waitlist on MHADA Website 31 May 2015