- Log on to website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in
- Applicants will have to first register a USER NAME. The registered USER NAME should not be forgotten. The following information is
required for registration-
- Family Income,
- Passport size coloured photograph, (cleanly scanned jpg image upto 50kb),
- PAN Card Number ( Pan card will be verified online),
- Date of Birth (as on PAN Card),
- Marital Status,
- Residential Address,
- Own Mobile Number (do not put 0 before the number),
- Email ID (All the communications to the Applicant will be done through sms and email so applicants are requested to carefully fill the above information),
- BankAccount Number,
- 12.1. IFSC Code or MICR Code of the Bank branch where the Applicant has the account.
Step 2. Filling up the Online Application Form:-
After the registration, as explained above, the applicant can log in to his account using the USER NAME and Password.
Applications can be filled for the relevant income category mentioned during registration
- Before the final submisssion of online application form, the information in the application can be viewed and EDITED.
- To Apply, Please click on the link “APPLY FOR LOTTERY”. This will show you the information about all the Schemes available under the relevant income category.
- To Apply for a specific Scheme Code Please Click on “APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION FORM”. For filling up the form, information like Scheme Code, Category, mode of payment etc will be required. (All the field required for filling up the application form will be available in the link “APPLICATION FOR RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION FORM”)
- After filling up all the information, Please click “SUBMIT”. If there are no changes to be done in the form, then Please Click “CONFIRM”. After this the filled up form can be printed by using “PRINT” button. A PDF document of the form will be generated which can be saved and printed.
- After taking the printout, sign it and those applicants, who want to make online payment, please go to option “MY APPLICATION” make payment and those applicants, who want to pay through D.D./P.O. submit with D.D./P.O. at respective Axis Bank Branches.
Step 3 Process for depositing the EMD:-
EMD can be deposited through any of the following three methods
1. Demand Draft (DD)/Pay Order, 2. Debit/Credit Card, 3. Internet Banking
2. If the payment is made online, the applicant will have to pay the service charges to the service provider (The information regarding service
charges which will be available in the software.)
3. More than one applications in the allowed groups can be filled using one bank account number by an applicant.
- For the Applications of Defence employees working at Indian Border under Border Security Force or Border Roads & Development
Organization may send their printed Application along with the DD (if applicable) drawn in the name of “AXIS BANK ACCOUNT MHADB 2016” payable at Mumbai by postto Dy. Chief Officer (Marketing)/Mumbai Board, Room No. 240,1 stfloor, MHADA Office, Grihnirman Bhavan, Kalanagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051 on or before 27/07/2016. Applications received after 27/07/2016 will not be considered for draw.
- Applicants paying the EMD through DD/Pay Order will have to Draw the Demand Draft of amount of EMD plus Rs. 300/- in the name of
“AXIS BANK ACCOUNT MHADB 2016” payable at Mumbai and submit it along with the filled up printed application form to the nearest
branch of the Axis Bank mentioned below from 24/06/2016 to 27/07/2016 during the Bank working Days and hours.
- Online Applications received before 14.00 Hrs. on 24/06/2016 or after 23.59 Hrs. on 25/07/2016 will not be considered for the lottery draw.
4. While making online payment due to some technical error, payment is made twice, then all such payments will be refunded after the lottery.
5. Board is not responsible for any technical error while making online payment.
6. If the applicant purposely submits any wrong information in the application from, such application will be liable for summerily rejection.