1) The Applicant should have completed the Age of 18 years on or before the date of filling up of the application form for MHADA Pune Lottery 2018.
Read More : MHADA PUNE Board Lottery 2018 for 3139 Flats
2) The applicant himself and / or his / her spouse or his / her minor children shall not own a house or flat or residential plot and land or holds a residential plot on hire purchase basis or on a rental basis from MHADA or a house / flat / or residential plot of land or membership of any registered or proposed cooperative housing society in his / her name
3) Applicant shall submit Domicile Certificate proving his / her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years
(the reservation category of Central Government employees will be exempted to this rule).
4) Income proof shall be considered as income details. Applicant’s his / her family’s (only husband and wife) average monthly income (Basic+D.A.+Bonus+City Allowance). It shall exclude reimbursable allowances only (like medical, transport, washing allowance etc.) shall be as per the category shown below:
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-
- Higher Income Group (HIG) – Rs. 75,001/- and above
5) Applicant can not apply more than once in one reservation category in the same code number as well as not more than one income group. If so found, all such applications will be summarily rejected before lottery.
6) Applicant shall not apply using Joint Bank A/c, Current A/c or NRI Bank A/c. Applicant shall not use any other persons bank A/c No.
for making an application. If found, such application shall be summarily rejected.
7) Applicant should have his own PAN card. All the detail terms and conditions for the eligibility and also the details of the reservation categories
are described in the information booklet. All the applicants are hereby requested to study this information booklet carefully before filling online
application. This information booklet will be available on the MHADA’s Lottery Website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in
8) As per provisions of “The National Trust for the welfare of persons with autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation and mutiple disabilities
act 1999”, chapter 6, section 13 to 17, registered trust/persons can apply on behalf of mentally retarded and mentally ill person in physically
handicapped category and for allottment of such tenements the income of such persons will be considered.
9) Information booklet is available on lottery site regarding eligibility of each category.