In May 2015, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) will be conducting the 7th lottery for its low budget homes. A total of 4468 affordable homes will be on offer at different locations of Mumbai and Virar. Scheme will remain open for EWS, MIG and LIG Category of the Society. Not even a single flat will be offered to HIG Group.The Other locations in Mumbai where the flats will be located are Goregaon, Malwani-Malad, Gawanpada in Mulund, and Pratiksha Nagar in Sion and Mankhurd. However the MHADA flats in Virar will be located only in Bolinj. Authority will conduct the draw in May 2015 for the Mumbai city and while another draw will be conducted in the month of December 2015 for Virar.
MHADA Lottery 2015 Application Information
Application Fees: The application fees is Rs 200/- only.
Additional Charges: Initial Deposit is to be paid while applying. Other Charges are final Payment+requisite Service Tax+MVAT(Maharashtra Value Added Tax)
- Age: You should be above 18 years of age.
- Already Occupy MHADA Flat: If you own a flat/house/residential plot of land/membership of any co-operative housing society (registered or proposed), either in your name or in your spouse’s name, we are sorry to inform that you are not eligible to apply within the jurisdiction of the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM).
- Valid Domicile Certificate: A valid Domicile Certificate is a must while applying. This certificate should be a documentary proof that you have had a period of 15 years continuous stay within the limits of the State of Maharashtra within the last 20 years (the reservation category of Central Government employees is exempt to this rule).
- Monthly income: Your family’s average monthly income (this is Basic + D.A. + City Allowance + Bonus) will be considered for the various income groups.
- EWS: Up to Rs.16000/-,
- LIG: Rs 16,0001/- to Rs 40,000/-
- MIG: Rs 40,001/- to Rs.70,000/-
5. Valid Bank account: It is mandatory to have a valid Bank account. This should be a savings account and not a current account, NRI account or a joint account. An applicant is not allowed to use any other person’s Bank Account number.