Exclusively for J.C.O and Equivalent Rank Servicemen, Paramilitary Forces, Retired/Former defense employees and for their widow and orphan children.
Housing Board Haryana announces new housing scheme for Serving/Ex.Defence and Para Military Personnel at Sector-31Panchkula. The scheme offers 158 residential flats in nine storey building.
Out of 158 flats offered under the scheme, 57 flats belongs to Type A having 720 Sq.Ft Area and 111 flats belongs to Type B having 645 Sq.Ft area. The tentative cost of Type A flats is 26.80 Lakh and Type B flats is 23.70 Lakh.
Type A Flats Details:
Type A flat consists of Drawing Room, 2 Bedroom, Kitchen, Toilet, Bathroom, Store Room, Balcony( both at front and sides).
Type B Flats Details:
Type B flat consists of Drawing Room, 2 Bedroom, Kitchen, Toilet, Bathroom, Store Room, Balcony( both at front and sides).
How to Apply
Applicants can purchase the scheme brochure from Housing board Haryana main office branches of Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak. Faridabad, Gurgaon by paying a non-refundable amount of Rs. 100/-.
The another venue for the sale and receipt of application form are the authorized bank branches mentioned below:
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Sarva Haryana Grahmin Bank
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
The registration for the scheme starts from November 1, 2016 and it will end on December 31, 2016. All application forms needs to be submitted on or before the last date.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana having a nationality of India.
- If husband and wife both are eligible for the scheme then application can be made by only one of them.
- Applicant must have a background of serving the forces at the designation of J.C.O or equivalent to this rank. The same goes with widows and children of Ex-para military/Defense personnel.
- Applicant, in any form must not be an owner of any housing plot/flat under Haryana Housing Board.
- Applicant must attach his proof of designation alongwith the application form.
Scheme Starts: November 1, 2016
Scheme Closes: December 31, 2016.