Ghaziabad Development Authority has come up with new affordable housing scheme “Indraprastha Awasiya Yojna” at Ghaziabad. This is one more scheme which is launched under Samajwadi Awas Yojna by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Samajwadi Awas Yojana is launched with the aim to provide affordable houses for the citizens. Till now six such schemes had been launched, Indraprastha Awasiya Yojna” at Ghaziabad.is the seventh such scheme in this direction.
GDA offers a total 888 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats under its affordable housing scheme “Indraprastha Awasiya Yojna”.The flats will be located at Pocket D Indraprastha Enclave Ghaziabad. There are 222 flats of 1 BHK type while rest 666 flats are of 2 BHK type which are further divided to two categories 2BHK Type 1 and Type 2. Affordable housing means affordable rates,so these flats are offered at very affordable rates i.e Rs. 2695 per Sq. Ft.
1 BHK will cost you Rs. 15.26 lakh/- while For 2 BHK Type 1 and Type 2, You need to pay Rs. 20.80 lakh and Rs. 21.10 lakh respectively. 1 BHK flats are available with the estimated area of 566 Sq. Ft while 2 BHK Type 1 and Type 2 are available with 745 and 783 Sq. Ft area respectively.
|Type of Flat||Super Builtup Area (in Sq. Ft.)||Estimated Cost(In Lakhs)||Registration Amount(For Reserved Category)||Registartion Amount (For General Category)||Total No. of Flats|
|2 BHK Type 1||745||20.08||25,025/-||50,050/-||444|
|2 BHK Type 2||783||20.10||25,025/-||50,050/-||222|
- Close proximity to Main market, Bus Stand and Railway Station
- Metro Station and Delhi City at 10 min away.
- 24 Hour water supply.
- No variation in the cost of flats till the time of allotment.
- No hidden cost.
- Possession within 2.5 Year.
How to Apply
- Visit GDA Website http://www.gdaghaziabad.com, Click on “New Property” Link. While filling the application form,you will be asked to upload passport size photograph,Signature and essential documents . Online application will cost you Rs. 500/-, this amount is to be paid along with the registration amount through Credit Card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- If you do not want to pay application fee online, just fill the form and click on “offline ” option. Now you can submit the payment at any branch of ICCI Bank through RTGS/Net banking or Draft. From 10 march, 2015 onward, the online application can be done till 30 April, 2015.
- Registration Amount Details:
- 1 BHK : Rs. 20,050/- for Reserved Category and Rs. 40,050/- For General Category
- 2 BHK (Type 1 and Type 2) : Rs. 25,050/- for Reserved Category and Rs. 50,050/- For General Category.
Scheme Opens : 10-March-2015
Scheme Closes : 30 -April-2015