After result of DDA Housing Scheme 2014, successful applicants have to submit following documents
Documents required for All Categories
1. PAN Card Self attested (No PAN Card is required for EWS category)
2. Address Proof Self attested (Passport, Election ID card, Government ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, House Tax Receipt, bank Pass Book, CGHS Card, Aadhar Card)
3. Self Attested copy of bank statement/passbook of the account mentioned at the time of application OR ITR form filed for the assessment year 2012-13. (Also ensure Bank has followed the KYC norms of RBI)
4. Ownership proof of property of residence of applicant.
5. Income Proof for EWS Category from SDM or Tehsildar
Documents Required for Reserved Category
Applicants who belongs to reserved category must submit following documents in addition to documents mentioned above.
1. Attested Original Certificate from District Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate of concerned area in case of SC/ST Candidates.
2. Attested Original Certificate issued by Medical Board of Government Hospital in case of applicant with Disability and Attested copy of guardianship certificate
3. Attested copy of Discharge Certificate from Ministry of Defence/Armed Forces for Ex-Serviceman Category.
4. An attested copy of “Requisite Certificate’ issued by the Ministry of Defence/Armed Forces/Para Military Forces, in case applicant comes under reserved category of war-widows which would include those receiving liberalised pension.
Documents Required for the Possession of DDA Flat
Applicant to submit:
a. Copy of bank account pass book/bank statement duly attested by the Bank Manager from which the allotment money has been deposited alongwith payment proof.
b. Affidavit as per proforma given in annexures-C and D.
c. Undertakings as per proforma given in annexure-E,
d. Photograph and three signatures of self and spouse, if any,
duly attested as per proforma given in annexure-F.
e. Identity proof and address proof.
f. Self-attested copy of PAN card as mentioned in the