DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Pay Online And Generate E-Challan

Delhi Development Authority has now open the online payment facility for all the successful allottees of DDA housing scheme 2014 by generating e-challan. E-challan facility has been in use since long time but after generating e-challlan, one has to make payment offline at the DDA head office. But now DDA has made alteration to this facility, allottees can now pay online after generating e-challan.

How to pay online: To meke online payment just follow the following steps:

Step 1: Visit http://dda.org.in/onlinepayment/Forms/challanfortypepmt.aspx

Step 2: Select “DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2014” under scheme category.

dda scheme

Step 3: Fill the Zone, Locality and File details.

Step 4: The next column needs your personal details such as Name, Address, Pin code etc.

Step 5: Now select the type of payment you want to make from the drop down box. For example if you want to make the payment for installment cost of  the flat, select INSTALLATION FOR FLAT  from the dropdown box. Code will automatically generate and now fill the amount you need to pay in the “Amount” column.

dda scheme 2014

Step 6: This includes mode of payment. There are two ways to transfer money i.e RTGS/NEFT system or Credit Card/Netbanking system.

Step 7: Enter the image code and click on “generate’. That’s it.

6 thoughts on “DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Pay Online And Generate E-Challan

  • February 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm
    Permalink

    online payment details not working for receipt

    Reply
  • February 10, 2017 at 12:59 pm
    Permalink

    online payment details not working

    Reply
  • April 18, 2015 at 11:18 am
    Permalink

    type of payment ,my bank is making the payment so what i have to fill in the code so plz suggest

    Reply
  • April 13, 2015 at 2:25 pm
    Permalink

    Thank you for such detailed description. In case I am paying the whole amount at once, will it come under “installment for flats” or “cost for flat”? Thank you in advance.

    Reply
    • April 27, 2015 at 3:55 am
      Permalink

      ‘Installment for flat’, because you are paying only 90% now and remaining 10% after 5 years.

      Reply
  • April 11, 2015 at 5:52 am
    Permalink

    IF challan is generated for RTGS/NEFT what should be the next Step.
    Should we take the challan to bank??

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *