TULIP has come up with its new affordable housing scheme at sector 69, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Applications are invited from the general public for the booking of 1 BHK and 2 BHK residential apartments at very affordable rates. The Tulip Lemon project comes under the Affordable Housing Policy of Haryana Govt. and spread over 5 acres of land. The township is equipped all basic amenities that will add charm to your living.
A total of 740 flats per unit are on offer. The estimated area of 1 BHK flat is 444 Sq.Ft and that of 2 BHK is 526 Sq.Ft. Applicants can book the 1 BHK at a cost of Rs.15.70 Lakh while for 2 BHK Rs.18.66 Lakh is to be paid. The registration fee is only 5 % of the total cost of flat. For 1 BHK it is Rs.78475/- and for 2 BHK it is Rs.97500/-
How to Approach:
• Close proximity to 90 meter wide Southern Peripheral Road.and NH8
• IGI and Domestic Airport at a drive of 30 minutes.
• Adjacent to Tulip’s existing projects Tulip White, Tulip Orange, Tulip Ivory and Violet.
Basic amenities like Shopping Centre, Community Centre, Creche within the premises
- Scheme is open for all the income groups of society.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who has not been allotted any plot or flat in HUDA housing projects
- One applicant can apply for only one application.
How to Apply
The application form is available till 28th Feb 2015, from the following offices of Developer between 10.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. on payment of Rs.1000/- in cash on working days.
Office (1): 1201-1204, 12th Floor, Indraprakash Building, 21, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001.
Office (2): 76-G, Sector-18 (Behind HIPA), Gurgaon, Haryana.
Telephones: +0124 – 441 – 7777
9999101485/489/493/494, 9899997711/22/33, 9582648522
Scheme Opens:10 January, 2015
Scheme Closes: 28 Februray, 2015